(AFA)—The carnage created by Muslim jihadists in Paris over the weekend must inevitably raise the question of continuing to allow Islamic immigration to the United States.
Of particular concern is that we have now discovered that at least two of the perpetrators of the Muslim massacre in France were masquerading as poor helpless Syrian immigrants, of the very kind President Obama is importing into the U.S. in droves. In fact, the president is accelerating the process by setting up foreign offices to expedite their transfer to our shores. Hillary Clinton, who wants to be our next president, also wants to import 65,000 more of them.
All this while ISIS is openly bragging that they have smuggled literally thousands of jihadis into the West through our well-intentioned but mindless refugee program....
What public officials should say is this: "Our arms are open to refugees, but not to Muslim jihadists. Until we have a reliable way to tell the difference between the two, we simply cannot afford the risk."...
The unfortunate reality is that, as things are configured right now, the refugee program in particular and Islamic immigration in general represent grave threats to the security of the United States and the safety of its citizens.
Our own FBI has made it repeatedly clear that we have absolutely no way to vet Muslim refugees from Syria. We have no access to Syrian records at all. No arrest records, no prison records, no record of scrapes with the law. Nothing. We have no way to identify those Muslim refugees that might represent a clear and present danger to us.
Until all Muslim immigrants, not just refugees, can be properly screened, the process should be suspended entirely. The risk of importing committed jihadis, like the ones who helped light up Paris, is simply too great.
While it is certainly true that the vast majority of Muslims are not terrorists, it is likewise certainly true that the vast majority of terrorists are Muslims. It is a lethal form of blindness not to recognize that plain fact.
It emerged over the weekend that there are a staggering 1000 active, ongoing investigations into ISIS-affiliated Muslims right here, right now, in the United States. There are active ISIS investigations in all 50 states. Simple prudence dictates that until those cases can be wrapped up, all of them, we should not add to the caseload by bringing more possible jihadis into the country. It is a form of political insanity and suicide to do anything else....
- Syrians with stolen passports caught trying to enter US, police say • FOX News
- White House says Obama would veto proposal for more scrutiny of refugees • Reuters
- DC Media Fail: By Nearly 2-to-1 Americans Oppose Obama's Syrian Refugee Plan • Breitbart
- Turkey arrests 8 ISIS suspects posing as ... Syrian refugees • Hot Air
- FBI Has Nearly 1,000 Active ISIS Probes Inside U.S. • Judicial Watch
- Obama's [Sh]amnesty Executive Order (Series) • BPB (Andy Woods)
- Franklin Graham: Politicians should 'wake up,' stop Muslim immigration • FOX News
- Obama's Pathological Blindness • Human Events (David Limbaugh)
- US Accepts Less Than 3 Percent Christian Refugees, 96 Percent Muslims • Newsmax
- 31 States: North Dakota Joins Majority of Governors Refusing to Relocate Syrian Refugees, Cites Security Concerns • Townhall
- Even Democrats Worry About Obama's Weirdly Detached Views On ISIS • Investor's Business Daily