(ARUTZ SHEVA)—"Jerusalem has always been the center of the Jewish world. The place, we have prayed towards for thousands of years. There was never any doubt, that Jerusalem would be the capital of Israel," Rivlin told a group of foreign ambassadors who had gathered at the president's residence for a celebration to mark Israel's Independence Day.
"It is time to put an end to the absurd. It is time to recognize Jerusalem, as the official capital of the State of Israel. De facto, not just de jure. It is time to move all the official embassies here, to Jerusalem," Rivlin added....
- On Independence Day, UNESCO okays resolution denying Israeli claims to Jerusalem • Times of Israel
- JPOST EXCLUSIVE: MOSCOW SURPRISINGLY SAYS WEST JERUSALEM IS ISRAEL'S CAPITAL • Jerusalem Post
- Jordan to Israel: Withdraw From West Bank And Arabs States Will Guarantee Security • Breitbart
- Report: Trump 'definitely' visiting Israel this month • Israel National News
- Netanyahu: We deny UNESCO's right of existence • DEBKAfile