Netanyahu makes the wonderful observation that while Iran has just reiterated that the destruction of Israel is "non-negotiable," "evidently giving Iran's murderous regime a clear path to the bomb is negotiable."
He also says, quite rightly, that Obama's deal would endanger Israel, the Middle East, and the peace of the world.
- US faces calls to 'walk away' from Iran talks • FOX News
- Iran militia chief: Destroying Israel is 'nonnegotiable' • Times of Israel
- Kerry to stay at Iran talks till at least early Thursday • AFP
- Saudi Defense Minister to Congress: 'Iran Can't Be Trusted' • Washington Free Beacon
- Israel tests U.S.-backed missile shield as Iran nuclear talks churn • Reuters
- Israel Readies Next Steps to Counter Any Iran Nuclear Deal • Wall Street Journal