(SPUTNIK)—Russian-Sudanese relations need a more powerful impetus, in particular in the sphere of trade and investment, the Sudanese foreign minister said Monday.
The remark was made following the Arab League summit that concluded in Egyptian Sharm El-Sheikh resort city on Sunday.
"Moscow and Khartoum have traditionally good bilateral relations and provide each other mutual support. However, these relations need to gain powerful momentum to reach a strategic level, so that peoples of both countries take advantage in the spheres of investments and trade," Ali Karti told RIA Novosti....
- Palestinian problem top priority for Sudan, FM says • APA
- Russia to boost military ties with Sudan, says Lavrov • Al-Arabiya
- Russia Discusses Cooperation with African Union • BPB
- Weapons Flood Into Putin's European Arms Depot • Newsweek
- Russia–Sudan relations • Wikipedia
- Russia Again Flight Tests New ICBM to Treaty-Violating Range • Washington Free Beacon
- Putin Pledges Support for Palestinian State • BPB
- The Battle of Gog and Magog • Pre-Trib Research Center (Mark Hitchcock)