(BREITBART)—On Tuesday, Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu of the State of Israel reset the agenda for the Western world in a speech before a joint session of Congress.
For weeks, the Obama administration has attempted to direct attention away from Netanyahu's actual agenda—stopping the Iranian nuclear deal—and toward petty political maneuvering over permissions to speak and Democratic boycotts. All of that fell away in the wake of a clear, powerful, and emotional call by Netanyahu for the United States and Israel to stand united against the evil terror of Iran....
Netanyahu got to the heart of his message: absolutely devastating Obama's reported Iranian peace deal. In the shadow of the Jewish holiday of Purim, when a Jewish woman pled for the survival of her people from the genocidal intentions of a Persian anti-Semite, Netanyahu echoed Queen Esther's language:
I feel profound obligation to speak to you about a threat to the survival of my country and the survival of my people, Iran's quest for nuclear weapons. In nearly 4,000 years of history, many have tried repeatedly to destroy the Jewish people.
Netanyahu expressed that the threat was not only to Israel, but to the West, explaining, "Iran's regime is not merely a Jewish problem any more than the Nazi regime was merely a Jewish problem...Iran's regime poses a grave threat not only to Israel but to the peace of the entire world."...
- Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu Address to Joint Meeting of Congress • C-SPAN
- Netanyahu faces Dem ire in wake of Iran address • FOX News
- What on Earth Is Satan Doing? • BPB (Steven Hayes)
- Netanyahu: US-led deal would 'guarantee' Iran will get nukes • New York Post
- Thunderous Applause: State of the Union Like Welcome for Bibi • The Weekly Standard