(AP)—Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu has declared victory after a tight national election appeared to give him the upper hand in forming the country's next coalition government.
In a statement released on Twitter, Netanyahu says that "against all odds" his Likud party and the nationalist camp secured a "great victory."...
- Bibi On Israeli Elections: 'A Major Victory For The People of Israel!' • Townhall
- Netanyahu: the Comeback Kid • Jerusalem Post
- Netanyahu: Against All Odds We Achieved a Victory • Arutz Sheva
- Netanyahu Based His Campaign On The Unpleasant Truths • IBD
- St. Patrick's Day Miracle in Israel: Netanyahu Comes From Behind to Win • Breitbart
- Netanyahu declares victory in Israeli election upset • Washington Free Beacon
- Palestinians: Netanyahu's win forces us to intensify diplomatic offensive • Ynet News