Danny Ayalon, Founder of the "Truth About Israel", Former Deputy Minister of Foreign Affairs and Israeli Ambassador to the United States explains the facts relating to the Israeli-Palestinian conflict, the tip of the iceberg in the greater scheme of the balance of power in the Middle East.
The video explains the gap between Israel and the united Arab Muslim bloc, and highlights the disparity between the Muslim and Arab countries in the Middle East and Israel, expressed in size and population, as well as in military, political and economic strength.
- 'Mein Kampf' to be published in Germany for first time since WWII • New York Post
- Iran Says It Fired 'New Strategic Weapon' • Arutz Sheva
- The truth about the PA's 'imminent financial collapse' • i24 News
- 130,000 Iranian Fighters on Israel’s Border? • PJ Media
- Netanyahu at Western Wall: I respect Obama, but it's my duty to ensure Israel's security • Jerusalem Post