The recent decisions to not charge two police officers in separate deaths of two black men is still sparking protests around the United States. Some say the deaths reveal great divisions between police and some residents. VOA's Carolyn Presutti shows us how two police departments are using body cameras and social media to change attitudes and increase a sense of ownership in the community.
- Police body cameras pushed in wake of Ferguson • The Courier-Journal
- NYPD demonstrates body camera pilot program slated to start Friday • New York Daily News
- San Jose Police Will Try to Sell Public on Drones • KQED
- US Steps Up Plans to Monitor Mexico and Canada Borders with Predator Drones • International Business Times
- Surveillance Systems Are Getting Smarter • ABC News