The leaders of the World Bank, the IMF and the United Nations urged countries around the world to tackle the issue of climate change to boost their economies and protect the planet.
Forty ministers from around the world attended the informal conference on the economics of climate change during the Spring Meetings of the World Bank and the IMF in Washington.
- IMF, World Bank call for price imposition on carbon • Economic Times
- Deepening divide over climate change sparks fierce debate • FOX News
- The Myth of 'Global Warming' (Part 1) • BPB (Ron J. Bigalke)
- Coming World Government • SpiritandTruth.org (Andy Woods)
- A New World Tax Regime • The New American (Alex Newman)