(JERUSALEM POST)—In speaking to an audience at Liberty University, an evangelical Christian school in Virginia, Texas Senator Ted Cruz received an extended applause for criticism directed at US President Barack Obama's relationship with Israel.
"Instead of a president who boycotts Prime Minister Netanyahu, imagine a president who stands unapologetically with Israel," Cruz said.
Cruz, a conservative firebrand who frequently clashes with leaders of his Republican Party, became the first major figure from either party to jump into the 2016 US presidential election race on Monday....
- Ted Cruz Appeals for Conservative Christian Vote • Breitbart
- 'Imagine a US president who stands unapologetically with Israel' • Israel Hayom
- Why Should Christians Be Involved In Politics? • oneminuteapologist
- Ted Cruz Raises Half a Million In First Day As Presidential Candidate • NBC News
- Conservative Cruz Stands in Stark Contrast to Washington Establishment • IBD
- Who Should I Vote for in the 2016 Elections? (Series) • BPB (Andy Woods)
- Conservatives already fight over Ted Cruz's winnability • Washington Examiner
- Cruz Makes Inroads in the Most Important Primary of All • American Thinker
- Ted Cruz, the Antiobama • Townhall (David Limbaugh)