(Breitbart)—"Fiddling temperature data is the biggest science scandal ever," says Christopher Booker, not pulling his punches. And I think he's right not to do so. If—as Booker, myself, and few others suspect—the guardians of the world's land-based temperature records have been adjusting the raw data in order to exaggerate "global warming" then this is indeed a crime against the scientific method unparalleled in history....
If the temperature records on which the entire edifice of the international global warming industry is based are a busted flush then we have all been victims of a scam so vast and all-encompassing it makes Enron look like a model of modesty and integrity. It also raises the question—and I speak here, of course, metaphorically rather than literally: when are heads going to roll?
- Global Conning: Temperature Data Cooked in 'Biggest Science Scandal Ever' • The New American
- Snow sets historic records in Boston • WCVB Boston
- 'There Is No Climate Crisis' • Answers in Genesis (Ken Ham)
- ...'In the business and trading world, people go to jail for such manipulations of data' • Climate Depot
- The fiddling with temperature data is the biggest science scandal ever • Telegraph
- Obama: Media overstates terror threat as opposed to 'longer-term problem of climate change' • Jihad Watch (Robert Spencer)