The pontiff said religion was a fundamental human right and that every religion has its dignity.
He was speaking to reporters as he arrived in the Philippines on a tour of Asia. One cannot provoke, one cannot insult other people's faith, one cannot make fun of faith, he added.
- What Is Religious Pluralism, and Why Is It Wrong? • BPB (Ed Hindson)
- The latest to justify religious violence: Pope Francis • Hot Air
- UN Seeks to Criminalize Free Speech, Citing 'Human Rights' • The New American
- Pope: Man Responsible for Global Warming • VOA
- Muslim groups join Pope Francis' call for world peace • Manila Bulletin
- U.S. Military, Media Bow To Free Speech Jihad • IBD