Lithuania's prime minister has become the first in his nation to withdraw a euro banknote.
At midnight on New Year's Eve the country officially joined the club of eurozone countries...
- Lithuania joins euro as tensions with neighbouring Russia rise • Reuters
- Eurasian Economic Union Starts Functioning • Novinite.com
- Video: World Government on the Horizon • BPB (Andy Woods)
- Eurozone membership offers 'protection from Russia' • FRANCE 24
- Bitcoin would help in transition towards cashless society, says India's central bank chief • International Business Times
- Lithuanian finance minister: 'We need the euro' • Deutsche Welle