Russian President Vladimir Putin has approved a revised military doctrine that names NATO's military build-up near Russia's border as its main military threat.
NATO said it had evidence that Moscow orchestrated a separatist rebellion in eastern Ukraine...
- New Russian military doctrine says NATO top threat • Town Hall
- Ukraine to seek NATO membership and step up military presence in war-torn east • Euronews
- The Ukraine: Between Two Empires • BPB (Robert Congdon)
- Putin: Russia Military Modernization to Go Ahead • ABC News
- Russia Expresses Support for PA's UN Resolution • Arutz Sheva