With the current round of US-sponsored peace talks crumbling, the Palestinians have called for more involvement from diplomats from both Russia and the European Union.
Palestinian Ambassador to Russia, Fayed Mustafa, expressed the desire of the Palestinian Authority to seek deeper involvement from the 28-nation bloc and Russia during a press conference in Moscow where he called for an entire overhaul of the format of the peace talks following their near-collapse after Israel's refusal to release a fourth batch of Palestinian prisoners.
- Palestinian Envoy Calls on Russia and EU to Help Settle Israeli-Palestinian Relations • RIA Novosti
- PM orders ministers to halt cooperation with Palestinians • Israel Hayom
- John Kerry Blames Israel for Peace Talks Stalemate • International Business Times
- Hamas calls on Abbas to 'unleash the resistance' in the West Bank • Jerusalem Post
- PA Threatens to Join More International Organizations • Arutz Sheva
- Russian Military Spending Soars • ZeroHedge.com