By Robert Spencer
The first and second intifadas featured "Palestinian" jihadis murdering Israeli civilians and then celebrating their murders. The third will bring more of this. The sham "peace process" will only wring more concessions from Israel; it will not stop these bloodthirsty murderers.
Hamas Prime Minister Calls for Violence against Israel
Hamas leader Ismail Haniyeh called for an end to the peace process, urging Arabs and Muslims to prepare for the next intifada against Israel.
In a speech last Saturday, October 19, Hamas Prime Minister Ismail Haniyeh called for an end to peace negotiations with Israel, warning that "the heroes of the resistance are silently preparing themselves to liberate Palestine."
Speaking from the Gaza Strip, Haniyeh called on Arabs and Muslims worldwide to prepare for the "big al-Aqsa Intifada" and warned of the "fire and rage" that Israel will soon endure.
Addressing Israel's ongoing peace process with the Palestinians, Haniyeh stressed that Hamas would accept nothing less than the "restoration of all of Jerusalem and the establishment of a Palestinian state on the entirety of Palestinian soil, including the return of the refugees to their homeland."...
- Hamas Leaders Admit to Building Tunnels to Kidnap Israelis • Washington Free Beacon
- Haniyeh calls for 'big Al Aqsa intifada,' demands Israel release prisoners • Jerusalem Post
- Haniyeh urges 'popular uprising,' lauds recent terror attacks • The Times of Israel
- Haniyeh urges Palestinians to launch new intifada • Israel Hayom
- Latest Palestinian terror attacks do have common threads—despite Israeli official disclaimers • DEBKAfile