"We have finished our part and prepared a dossier to be sent to the UNESCO tomorrow, and so we met our obligation to prepare this dossier on February 1," Adel Shirshab told a press conference in Baghdad.
Earlier, the United Nations Educational, Scientific and Cultural Organization (UNESCO) signed a memorandum of understanding with the Iraqi government and the government of Babil province, in which the Iraqi side has to prepare a dossier by some Iraqi archeologists and tourism experts to assess the damages and situation of the site....
- Iraq tries to get Babylon on world heritage list • Global Post
- Despite World Glut, Iraq Pumps Crude at Record Level • Malaysian Digest
- Rebuilding Iraq's Army Has Only Just Begun • Business Insider
- The Rise of Babylon (Rev. 17:1-6) • Faith Bible Church (Mark Hitchcock)
- Iraqi Ambassador to the US: We Must Cleanse Iraq of ISIS • Town Hall
- Hundreds of U.S. Military Trainers Headed for Iraq • NPR
- The Role of Babylon in Bible Prophecy • SpiritAndTruth.org (Andy Woods)
- Iraq to revive mega refinery project in Babylon • Zawya