By Jim Fletcher
I always write specifically about Israel at “Israel Watch.” This week I’d like to depart from that, to some degree, by alerting you to one of the most important books I’ve read in years.
Muslim Mafia, written by Dave Gaubatz and Paul Sperry, is, in a word, chilling. Published by WND Books, Muslim Mafia details the plans that front-groups like CAIR (Council on American Islamic Relations) have for America. Of course, discerning readers will understand that all this impacts Israel, because the Muslim Mafia in America funds terror groups like Hamas and Hezbollah.
Gaubatz, who ran a counter-terrorism task force in Washington D.C., teams with investigative writer Sperry to blow the lid off the nefarious schemes of CAIR and co-horts.
You simply must get this book, read and absorb the information, then share with friends and family. I do not subscribe to the theory that we stick our heads in the sand in the face of troubling issues. I’d much rather be informed and prepared than comfortably sedated.
Gaubatz and Sperry’s book reads like a novel, but that’s only for effect. In fact, the whole story is shockingly true, as Gaubatz’ own son, Chris, infiltrated the secretive CAIR. Securing an internship, the younger Gaubatz gathered thousands of sensitive documents during a six-month investigation, and exposed the following incriminating truths (following list courtesy of WorldNetDaily):
- CAIR is trying to spring from prison a former headquarters official who trained for jihad with the same Pakistani terrorist group that last year massacred more than 150 people in Mumbai, India.
- CAIR officials are secretly coaching terrorism suspects and witnesses to withhold information from FBI investigators and have successfully obstructed at least one investigation in Maryland.
- CAIR is donating thousands of dollars to the legal defense fund of a Muslim cop killer.
- CAIR's visitor logs show the father of an al-Qaida terrorist visited CAIR director Nihad Awad several months before he was convicted of plotting to assassinate President Bush.
- Curiously, the logs do not register any guests around Sept. 11, 2001 – in fact, the entire month of September is blank.
- CAIR has cultivated Muslim moles inside a Washington-area law enforcement agency, including one who illegally accessed FBI records to tip off a terrorist under investigation and another with ties to Pakistani intelligence.
- A long-time CAIR advisory board member and top fundraiser has preached violent insurrection, including calling on street gangs to lead an "Uzi" jihad in America's cities.
- Another imam whom CAIR frequently books to speak at its events has exhorted Muslims to hijack U.S. military aircraft, including C-130s transporting the elite 82nd Airborne paratroopers out of Fort Bragg – which happens to be part of the district represented by North Carolina state Sen. Larry Shaw, who this year took over the reins of CAIR as its new chairman.
- CAIR is putting books into neighborhood libraries across the country advising men to beat their wives – but only "lightly" – when they disobey them.
- CAIR is lobbying the Justice Department and local law enforcement to exempt Muslim wife-beaters from laws against domestic violence or at least look the other way and let Muslim clerics intervene when Muslims are involved in spousal battery cases – not unlike the one involving the prominent Muslim TV executive who ended up beheading his wife after serial domestic abuse.
- During the 2004 presidential campaign, CAIR organized a "task force" of other radical Muslim Brotherhood fronts to hammer out a "Muslim platform" that initially included a draft proposal "supporting Islamic groups including Mr. bin Laden and his associates."
- CAIR last year teamed up with a terror-tied Islamic investment bank to attack publicly traded American firms who refuse to comply with Shariah law by using shareholder resolutions, divestitures and boycotts against them.
- CAIR executives regularly travel to the Middle East to raise cash, and bank transfers show Saudi princes have donated hundreds of thousands of dollars to CAIR – even as it claims to receive no foreign support.
The diabolical schemes exposed in this landmark book have been faced by Israel for a hundred years. It is relatively new to America. Our nation’s enemies have been planning our destruction for a very long time.
CAIR sues 'Muslim Mafia' author, son - Politico
The Muslim Mafia in America - Family Security Matters (Tom Tancredo)
Muslims Say Author Spied & Trespassed - Courthouse News Service
Awakening America to radical Islam - OneNewsNow
Muslim Mafia: Inside the Secret Underworld that's Conspiring to Islamize America - P. David Gaubatz (Book)