By L.A. Marzulli
It’s Monday morning and it’s also the last day of summer. Tomorrow is the first day of fall and it is also the Autumnal equinox which means that we have an equal amount of daylight and darkness. From this point forward we have more darkness than light, culminating on the Winter solstice, the shortest day of the year. It will be this way until the Vernal equinox, the first day of spring, when we will have more light than darkness.
I have been blogging for months now, that something was coming in the fall. I’m no prophet and I’m not saying that this is sure as the rising of the sun, but others have had the same thoughts. I have had many e-mails reflecting the same sentiments. Last week I wrote a piece about how I felt the buffer that holds the enemy in check was starting to recede. In other words the restraining power that is holding back the enemy from fully manifesting seems to be withdrawing. Again, in the comment section, many of you agreed. So let’s strip it down and expose what we’re faced with at the moment.
- Israel has said that it won’t attack Iran. Israel also asked the Russians to stop the sale of the S-300 missile system to the Iranians. We know that Prime Minister, Benjamin Netanyahu has made the prevention of Iran’s attaining nuclear power, the top priority of his administration. He has said that this is an existential threat to Israel’s existence. So we’re at a stalemate at the moment. On the other hand, Russia, Iran and Libya as well as Hamas and Hezbollah seem to be overconfident with their rhetoric about destroying Israel and wiping her off the map.
- The H1N1 vaccine is set to roll out in October. There is a lot of chatter on the NET about whether or not it is a safe vaccine. There also seems to be some draconian measure in play as Massachusetts has legislated that anyone who refuses the H1N1 vaccine will be fined $1000 a day and subject to jail time. There are also reports about body bags being shipped to Indian reservations. Over the weekend there was an article (DRUDGE REPORT) that said the H1N1 flu could lead to anarchy in 3rd world countries that were hit by it.
- Pakistan continues its war against the Taliban. Will we see that country destabilized? Will the Taliban get its hands on a nuke, and if so would they have the guts to use it? In my book Politics, Prophecy & the Supernatural, I point out that Osama bin Laden has a Fatwa, a paper from a Moslem cleric, stating that it is OK to use a nuclear weapon against the infidels.
- Our economy is not turning around. California is now at 12.2% unemployment and the saying is that as California is, so goes the rest of the country. It appears that the Bailouts have not stimulated much of anything.
- Obama has slipped in the polls and his massive government run health care may be falling of its own weight. As I have pointed out, all one need to do to see what would happen if the government took over health care is to look at our incomplete border fence. If they can’t build a fence how the heck are they going to run health care for 300 million people!
So what will it be? What will happen that will stun all of us? Hopefully I’m wrong and nothing will happen. Everyone will take a deep breath and cool heads will prevail, but tomorrow is the first day of fall and with that the prospect of an “October surprise” looms ever closer.
Ayalon: Iran attack is still an option - Jerusalem Post
Vaccination 101: Why vaccines are useless, inefficient and dangerous - Personal Liberty Digest
Security developments in Pakistan - Reuters
Jobs picture may worsen in coming months: Obama - AFP
Politics, Prophecy and The Supernatural - Marzulli Lynn A. (Book)