(BREITBART)—...private gun sales skyrocketed during 2013 with 21,093,273 background checks. And now the FBI reports that during the first six months of 2014—the first six months that all these new guns were in the hands of Americans—"offenses" in the categories of violent crimes and property crimes decreased.
In other words, More guns correlated with less crime in the first half of 2014.
According to the FBI, "murder and non-negligent manslaughter, rape...aggravated assault, and robbery" all showed decreases when the first six months of 2014 were juxtaposed with the first six months of 2013. Murder fell by "6 percent," rape by "10.1 percent," aggravated assault dropped "1.6 percent," and robbery fell by "10.3 percent."
Offenses of property crime—"burglary, larceny-theft, and motor vehicle theft"—all decreased during the first six months of 2014 as well, when contrasted with the first six months of 2013. Burglary fell "14 percent," larceny-theft fell "5.6 percent," and motor vehicle thefts fell "5.7 percent."...
- What Does The Bible Teach About Self-Defense? • First Baptist Church of Oak Creek
- Small Victory in Congressional War Against Operation Chokepoint • The New American
- FBI Releases Preliminary Semiannual Crime Statistics for 2014 • FBI
- Obama continues to cozy up to U.N. gun ban treaty • OneNewsNow
- Terrorists can strike any time, anywhere: Self defense saves lives • FOX News (John R. Lott)