The U.S. has long viewed Turkey as a key ally and force for moderation in the Muslim world. But recently, the republic has moved in a radically different direction.
- Turkey Turns Its Back on the E.U. • New York Times
- Brazen Hamas Billboard Links Terror Group to Turkey, Qatar • Algemeiner
- Erdogan's Success in the Elections Makes Ankara More and More Like Moscow • Forbes
- Erdogan fumes as Twitter ban lifted in Turkey • Times of Israel
- Islamic Invasion of Israel • SpiritandTruth.org (Andy Woods)