Iraq is planning to triple its oil-producing capacity by 2020, hoping to leverage its natural resources in a power arrangement with Iran that could challenge Saudi Arabia's domination of the world oil market.
- Iraq returns as world's fastest-growing oil exporter • Reuters
- The Role of Babylon • SpiritandTruth.org (Andy Woods)
- Jordan, Iraq, Egypt join hands on natural gas, oil • UPI
- China pledges to pump more funds into Iraq's oil sector, infrastructure • South China Morning Post
- In Southern Iraq, Archeological Riches Rivaling Ur Await Discovery • Rudaw