Texas Gov. Rick Perry jabbed President Obama and the governors of blue states, Friday, for promoting policies that produce higher taxes and too much government involvement. Perry made the remarks during his speech at the annual CPAC convention.
- Rick Perry at CPAC 2014: Red-state governors lead the way • Human Events (John Hayward)
- Rick Perry Lays Out Two Visions for America • Town Hall
- Who Should I Vote for in the 2016 Elections? (Series) • BPB (Andy Woods)
- Rick Perry Gives Fiery Anti-Obama Speech: 'It's Not Too Late for America' • TheBlaze.com
- Video: Rick Perry brings down the house at CPAC • Hot Air
- Texas Accounts for 20 Percent of US Job Growth in February • Breitbart