By Dr. Charles Dyer
The Land and the Book
You might have heard news reports that the U.S. is sending 20 F-16 fighter jets to Egypt this month as part of our aid package to that country. I think Congress ought to watch this video (compiled by MEMRI TV) before signing off on such deals. Here are the words of Mohammed Morsi shortly before he took control of Egypt. Is this the kind of person we want to arm?
- Egypt's Morsi, in 2010 interviews posted online, called Zionists 'bloodsuckers' and descendants of pigs, urged to sever all ties with Israel • Times of Israel
- Pressure builds to nix gift of tanks, F-16s to Egypt • FOX News
- Egypt's Morsi Called for "Boycott" of "All Products" Made by "American Enemies," But Will Accept Our Arms • ACLJ
- Egypt's Islamic Jihad: Jews Deserve to be Killed • Arutz Sheva
- Amid Instability In Egypt, Coptic Christians Flee To U.S. • GPB