By Chad Groening
A member of Israel's Knesset says there's a new group of emerging young Israeli leaders who are rejecting the notion of making concessions and capitulating to terrorist nations and individuals.
"I think we should annex, apply Israeli sovereignty over the majority of the land in Judea and Samaria"
Danny Danon is deputy speaker of the Israeli Knesset and a member of the ruling Likud Party. His new book is called Israel: The Will to Prevail. Danon is one of Israel's emerging leaders who believe it is time for Israel to assert its sovereignty to the external forces that have mistreated the country.
"I present a new approach of a young generation of Israelis who are not afraid to say what they think and to speak about the biblical rights of the land," he tells OneNewsNow. "And I think it is about time to stop being apologetic."
Danon says he rejects the two-state solution in favor of a different approach where Palestinians are linked with neighboring Jordan.
"Even today when they want to fly out, they do it from Amman in Jordan," he notes. "They're using the Jordanian currency. So I think even today the Palestinians in Judea and Samaria are much closer to Jordan than to the people who live in Gaza."
So Danon says under his plan, nobody moves.
"I think we should annex, apply Israeli sovereignty over the majority of the land in Judea and Samaria," he states. "But the Palestinian cities should be linked to Jordan so they will able to go, to come, and to run their own lives with the Jordanians."
Danon admits his plan would take time to implement, but believes it is a better alternative than the two-state solution being demanded by outside powers.
- Hamas, Islamic Jihad fire dozens of rockets, mortars into Israel • Times of Israel
- The Dirty Little Secret: Palestinians Don’t Exist! • Canada Free Press (Don Boys)
- MK Danny Danon's New Book Calls For 'Three-State-Solution' • Arutz Sheva
- MK Danny Danon: We Have the Military Capability to Make Sure Iran Does not Become Nuclear (INTERVIEW Part 3) • Algemeiner
- Palestinian Blogger Agrees with Romney, says Palestinian State is Unworkable • FrontPageMagazine.com