By Robert Spencer
This is what our troops fought and died for. This is what we expended billions for: a Jew-hating, rapidly Islamizing client state of Iran. "Baghdad welcomes all relations but rejects ties with Israel: Iraqi PM," from Al Arabiya, July 1:
Baghdad welcomes all except Israel
Iraqi Prime Minister Nuri al-Maliki said on Saturday that Baghdad does not discriminate against countries but said he rejected forming any ties with Israel.
Maliki was giving a speech on Political Prisoner Day in Baghdad, when he said that other countries should respect his government and political process.
"Our non-partisan approach with other countries in the world should be reciprocal," he said....
- Baghdad welcomes all relations but rejects ties with Israel: Iraqi PM • Al-Arabiya
- Salehi: Iran supports stability, progress and development of Iraq • Islamic Republic News Agency
- Oil Wealth Returning, Iraq Sees Malls Rise • New York Times
- Back to Babylon • SpiritandTruth.org (Andy Woods)
- Iraq says to sign oil, gas development deals in July • Reuters