(ARUTZ SHEVA)—In a development that has largely been missed by mainstream media, the Pentagon early last month quietly declassified a Department of Defense top-secret document detailing Israel's nuclear program, a highly covert topic that Israel has never formally announced to avoid a regional nuclear arms race, and which the US until now has respected by remaining silent.
But by publishing the declassified document from 1987, the US reportedly breached the silent agreement to keep quiet on Israel's nuclear powers for the first time ever, detailing the nuclear program in great depth.
The timing of the revelation is highly suspect, given that it came as tensions spiraled out of control between Prime Minister Binyamin Netanyahu and US President Barack Obama ahead of Netanyahu's March 3 address in Congress, in which he warned against the dangers of Iran's nuclear program and how the deal being formed on that program leaves the Islamic regime with nuclear breakout capabilities....
- In a Fit of Revenge, Obama Declassifies Israeli Nuclear Program • Western Journalism
- U.S. Caves to Key Iranian Demands as Nuke Deal Comes Together • Washington Free Beacon
- In Shocking Breach, U.S. Declassifies Document Revealing Some of Israel's Nuclear Capabilities • The Weekly Standard
- Iran Deal This Weekend? • Breitbart
- US Will Allow Iran to Maintain Centrifuges in Fortified Underground Bunker • Townhall
- Obama Release of Secret Report on Israel Nukes Betrays Ally • IBD
- WH chief of staff calls for end to Israel's '50-year occupation' • American Thinker
- Israel Through the Eyes of Scripture • SpiritAndTruth.org (Tony Garland)